Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Well to answer all your? yes my toe was fixed I used the church inc. yes I did get new shoes but not at a shoe store I don’t remember that and I don’t eat at Wendy or Dunkin Donuts every day but I do go to dunking allot because a member works there yes I did talk to Jason right before he left and no I will not get in trouble for that well that’s all for this one I will respond to your net one now

well I didn’t get transfer nether did my comp so this is my first time being with a comp. for 3 it will be interesting well I went to the gulf yester day and got some pix I like the cost better there is beaches on the cost and you can see the sun rise here there is no beach and the sun sets late so I don’t get to see that where I am at. I will call grandma I can’t believe she is 80 how is her health I know she was doing really good when I left I need to send her a card.so my scone to be nice is going to be 9 that’s cool I guess wait if he gets married is he going to go to Mexico for that he better notwell not much has happened this week our top investigator is spending some time in jail for un paid tickets so that’s crazy but other then that we’ve just been tiring to find well that’s allI Love you love Elder (Jesse) Urry

No comments: