Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Well I have been in jail all week! jk I am visiting an investigator she had some traffic tickets she couldn’t pay so she ternd her self in 1 1/2 weeks ago she gets out on the 13 and will be baptized on Halloween kind of funny don’t you think.The chicken rolls were good we loved the thank you after I emailed you I closed out and logged back in and found them thank you mommy we had zone conference this week that was fun and next week we have a 70s coming to the mission that should be interesting to see what he has to say to us.my yr book should be in the basement in a box if that’s any helpI got an email from Jason he is in brazil now and he’s loving it he sais the brazil mtc is better they get to go out and contact people there I wish I cold have the only time I got to levee the mtc is on a p day and I went across the street and that’s itwell I love you love Elder (Jesse) Urry

No comments: