Monday, August 24, 2009

Hi,
the work is moving forward grate the young lady we are teaching is progressing next lesson is word of wisdom I think this will be the hardest but she will still do it because she has a testimony of the book of Mormon and Joseph smith she knows this is true we used the periballof the sower with her she used to be hard dert but she has had a heroing experience and now she is dark rich soil I am exited to teach her every time because of it. Well the wether here is still hot but its cooling down I can’t Waite till winter. well my aria just got bigger they changed the boundaries we took some more high priest now we just need young families well that’s my week well this last week went by pretty fast not much happened though well we taught the young lady 3 times she came to church we were in a word yesterday cause our boundaries changed it was relay weird to here babies crying and kids running around I kind of miss that. the funny part about yester day is we got a ride up to that church its about a 25 miles trip and then we have to stay and help some other missionaries prepare for a musical fire side and that’s at 6 our ride was supposed to come to this and take us home when it was done but get this our ride cant make it back up and we didn’t have any members from our word come to the fireside so we got stuck op there all night long and there members couldn’t get us a ride until this morning so we had nothing with us except what we were wearing so we had a sleep over I had to sleep on a small couch it stunk I was wishing I was short at that time. but on a positive note there is an 8 year old in the branch and she had me baptize her and my comp. give her the holy ghost it was amazing well I’ve got to go I need to right pres but I love you love Elder (Jesse) Urry

No comments: