Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Aug 3, 2009

hi mom nope we don’t have a regular building its very small and that’s fine because we only get an average of 25 people each week my area covers what would be probably 4 or more stakes back at home we cover 4 cities so its bigno my friend didn’t show up at church I don’t think he was working ether he wont return our calls so we wont be working with him for a while. but we are working with a lady who is very interested she came 2 in a row so we will se where that goes people are very stubborn out here lots of southern Baptists but other than that it good we are out a lot tracting that’s what we do best.I don’t know what you want for Grandma Fordham do you want memories of her when I was growing up? When do you need it I will have to try hard cause I don’t remember much just tell me what you want I love you love ELDER Jesse Urry

No comments: