Wednesday, August 5, 2009

July 2009

July 6, 2009

Hi Mom,
It’s me so when are you going to kick Regina out of my car. Who is wining the beard going contest.You never told me that mark and sera had another boy how many is that now is she trying to catch up to grandma and have 11. No there was no parade, but we went to a branch party and was there all day and they lit off firework there it was just as good you can do more fireworks out here then in Utah at home if they went in the air they were bad but not here so it was fun so mike and Amy are back in Utah they just cant stay away can they dose mike have a job yet? So how’s grandpa doing? So did you see what I did to my pants it takes talent I know.Can you get them let out a bit not a lot just a little?so guess what I got a new talent I can do the rubrics cube now its pretty cool I feel smart now well I love you I need to Wright Daniel now.
Love fish

July 13, 2009
What’s wrong with the D I it slow? well this week was interesting one of our investigators is a organ player he went to a competition and he got 2nd.and now he is probly going to lose his job but that’s a good thing cause now he can come to church and get baptized he’s working at Wal-Mart but he is also working here and there for Disney but he says he will probly work fulltime he will be Mickey and he has the costume so we will get a pix of him in it reading the book of Mormon I will send you those pix.Well you want to know if I ride my bike nope its full car and we have allot of miles my aria is huge.did I ever meet Rachel I don’t think I did do you like her so Regina is driving her new car now that good has she figured out how to reveres yet? well I wish you luck with you calling I wrote Daniel last week telling him to go I don’t know if I had an effect on him but I tired well I love you love Elder Fish



July 20, 2009
Yes I got the email. our investigator is not working at wall Mart any more he wants to work at Disney full time now and he will have Sundays of hopefully he can be baptized on the 1st that’s his B-day he came to church and loved it the branch loves him so I know that he will be baptized very soon we just nee to ask.so Regina has to pay $20 to dance that’s lame and as for the car she was supposed send me the pix when she got it but I’m glad she isn’t driving it se doesn’t respect my car touch her sun burn for my will ya I know she misses me doing that to herI hope David can get a job too he needs itwell this sat. we find out if my comp stays or goes I’m probly going to be here for a wile probly 6 months I will be surprised if I don’t well that a bout it thanks for fixing my pants
I haven’t got my in grown toe taken care of yet I have to find a different one these people don’t know what they are doing. I love you love Elder (Jesse) Urry

No comments: