Monday, July 27, 2009

Hi,
I don’t think I know Uncel Doug from AZ. no we do not have a regular meting house here it’s an office building we need a regular of at lest 80 to get a normal meeting house.so transfers came and went and nothing happened to us we are still together they are re opening an aria by us called lakanto they shut it down because of the members not cooperating with the missionaries but they will try again well that about it.
I wish I could come home for Jason’s farewell but I don’t think that will work maybe he will get sick on his mission and they will transfer him to Florida (jk) I need to Wright him I haven’t heard from him in some time now.no I haven got the package yet maybe today I hope so any way. no I haven’t got my toe fixed yet hopefully by next week I got the # for another dr that I need to call today I don’t think I need any of that stuff I should be finemy friend is not working at Disney yet but hopefully soon we have to push his baptism date back now he didn’t come to church this week so its crazy scuff going on well that about all a have this week
I LOVE YOU Love Elder (Jesse) Urry

No comments: