Monday, June 1, 2009

Thank you for the package I haven’t used the charger yet I don’t need to use my gps a lot here my comp knows the area really good but some times I use it just for the heck of it. Now I have more candy to ad to my candy drawer (its like dads) I still have half of the candy you sent for Easter. Tomorrow is pres. Interviews. I haven’t herd any thing about the meds yet I probably will tomorrow I still don’t want pills I will pray really hard about it tonight and see what the lord wants me to do
I need to go to the thrift store and get another suit my zipper broke I’m going to see if any one here in the word can fix it if not I will send it home and you can get it fixed.
Well we get to do a lot more tricking now we have no one to teach and it stinks its hot again and its been raining a lot witch makes it worse well got to go.
I love you
Love ELDER Jesse URRY

No comments: