Monday, May 25, 2009

Pres wants Jesse to take meds for ADD

Hi Mom,
How are you today this week has been slow not much happening here in cocoa well pres and sis Darlington made me take the crazy test I don’t know the results yet but they will probably will want me to take the pills but they don’t know yet they are waitingfor the results from salt lake to tell me any thing but I will let you know when I know.I don’t get a full p-day today I have an with a new investigator around noon so that will be funI will hopefully get to go to the temple on fri so I am exited it will be my first time on my mission that I get to go well not much to say this week thanks for the news letters I will try to read them well I love you and the lord loves you.

Love Elder Urry

The reason they want him to take meds is because he was not writing in his book but they could put in on the spot and ask him things and he could tell them every thing that was going on for the last year but to them they wanted in on paper

No comments: