Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hi Mom,
I probably won’t get your email till next week I forgot to clear my in box last week and it was full so I didn’t get your email or any ones witch stinks.well this is the last week of the transfer we will get the calls on sat to see who goes where I had interviews last week pres didn’t talk allot about the pills he changed his mind or something he said the next step we will work words is co senior he just wants me to take charge and talk more so we will see what happens. He also talked to me about you calling me about the meds he said you need to call him first and then he will let you talk to me if you need. well not much going on here thing are slow we did get a member referrals though and she is going to be baptized on the 20th hopefully we just have to get her to church she lives with her parents her mom is sapotiv a little bit but her dad is ageist every thing not just us so we have us to meet at the church or her boy friends who is a member so we willse how that goes well nothing new to Wright about. but next week the email will be late we are having a sunrise next week I will take pix and as soon as you send the other card back I will send this one home well I want you to know that I love you love ELDER URRY(Jesse

No comments: