Monday, June 15, 2009

Hi Mom,
I’m getting transferred I am going to hick town its called sumptervil its at the to of my mission by the gulf where there is very little threat of hurricanes witch makes me mad because its hurricane season and I wanted to see a hurricanes. but the good news is I am going to be co sr so I am moving up me and pres talked and he sais he no longer thinks I need meds because he seen improvement ya its exiting.I’m exited for Regina when she got the job and what dose it pays her.this last Friday was interesting wee had youth out with us all day it was a minny mission we tracked all day and the best part is that I was told later that this kid got up and bore his testimony and I was told that that isn’t like him so I guess I made a difference witch give me a stronger desire to work.Dad said Jason goes through the temple on wed. I'm exited for him I forgot you where teaching him temple prepwell not much more to Wright but I love youlove ELDER URRY (Jesse)

No comments: