Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 3, 2010

well this week was good we taught a lot of people and we will have a baptism on sat which will be cool and hopefully his wife will follow. I am going to love them a lot because I can relate. they have a 16 year old son who was baptized almost a year ago and he also has "ADHD" and they were fighting with the school about it so I talked with them about it and gave some advice and they loved it. so Regina will have been out of school for a month when I get home that’s insane tell her she cant be growing up like that its not fair.

my bike is coming home no ifs ands or butts about it there are other missionaries who have cheap bike who leave them the office has them besides this bike has gone through a lot and has been a real pain in the butt literally I don’t want any one else to have to deal with that

Well not much to say I will talk to you on sunday I love you Love

ELDER (Jesse) URRY

No comments: