Monday, April 12, 2010

just moved to Poinciana Florida

my new address is 409 Longdrive Poinciana Florida 34759
I Come home June 28th at 4:10 p.m. I come home with Tyler Berry, Ashlee Muhlestein, Alex Nelson I dont know the girl but all the rest I know. Marc Anderson is coming home about the same time it would be cool if we came home on the same plane .

Matt kids are growing fast 4 out 6 are now members 2 now hold the priesthood Sarah has 3 kids members and this yr she will have two kids who hold the priesthood John family his 2 sonin laws & Marie all work with him most of cindy kids are grown up. they all have grown wile I have been in Florida

I think i may run into Amy in my area and that will be cool Amy took me to Gator Land the first part of my mission.

Im getting trunky now I come home in 2 months cool right

No comments: