Monday, October 19, 2009

Oct 12 & 19

Oct 12, 2009

yes I got the package thank you that is going to last a wile well the lady in jail gets out at 11pm and the she will be baptized on the 31st and the man who works for Wal-Mart we dropped he wont keep commitments we’ve taught him every thing we can. Well transfer calls are sat. Morning we will find out where my comp is going and who my new com will be. I will probly only be here 6 more weeks long enough for thanksgiving and I will spend Christmas in my next aria well not much to say this weekI guess I missed when thy announced the temple in Florida that’s a surprise to me did they say where? Well I love you love Elder (Jesse) Urry

Oct 19, 2009

Wow Regina is all grown up now I can’t belive it the time is flying by I only have 9 moths left.well I am staying but I knew that was going to happen but the funny part of this all is that my new comp. is from Lehi I think he was in one of my classes in school his Name is Elder hunt. I am exited for that expect it means I have to talk more he is very quiet/shy like I was at home.well Danny is the boy from Wal-Mart we see his when we go shopping but we don’t go over there he is (in mission lingo) dropped if he doesn’t keep commitments’ we have to give them some time to think and its for the better because then they notice the difference and they will call when they are ready to do things infract we just poked up a lady who we had done that with and she is more humble so now we can teach her again.So Daniel is picking on Regina good tell him to give her share just don’t heart the legs to bad. I know what you mean I have to deal with that every month and a half on trance for day with the other missionaries. You don’t need to send anything yet. The vinegar worked a little but the problem is it is iron in the water so basikly my cloths are rusting.Well not much more to say but I love you love Elder (Jesse) Urry

No comments: